Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Scruples

9. ($300 Wallet) This depends a lot on what kind of person the wealthy person seems to be. If I didn't have enough information on who it was, I would probably keep the $300. Most wealthy people are stingy anyways, and it's not like the taxes they pay are going to go anywhere useful so a $300 donation (to me) would be much more meaningful and I'm sure it will give them very reasonable amounts of karma in return. If there was a good chance of a reward, or gain, from returning the wallet, then I would probably take it (such as if the wallet had sentimental or other value that could not be redeemed otherwise, or if befriending said rich person seemed like a profitable investment in the future). I would definitely try to find a way to make future profits from said wealthy person, whether it be following him/her until he/she dropped his/her wallet again, or even if I have to return the wallet. Anyways, the flow of money is how the economy gets going again, so it's not such a bad thing. There's always two sides to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment