Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TU Tuesday- Classified


looking for new home for 2 albino rabbits all white with pink eyes asking 85 dollars for both must go together sisters 1 yr old lovable love being held and loved on will need your own cage comes with water bottle food dish food and timothy hay and some litter to start u off used to being in cage and let loose for play they do not chew or try to chew stuff lovable lil sisters call 235 1419 for more details ty

http://timesunion.kaango.com/ad-albino-rabbits/20441485

Fiction:
Buttered Rabbit Stew

I can't really think of anything to confess about when I need to most, I guess. Going to church isn't really a part of my usual schedule, y'know. Well, okay, I had a friend with two very delicious rabbits once. You see, my friend had "2 albino rabbits all white with pink eyes", and she wanted to sell them. It was a piece of work talking together. Maybe it was the keyboard or something, but my friend's spelling was a piece of garbage, and the syntax sucked. Well, anyways, it wasn't as high-quality as a restaurant or anything, but they were "1 yr old", and so I thought maybe they would taste like veal or something, like how cows taste better when they're young and have been confined in a box all their lives. I'm not sure why, but that's what I've been told. The only downside was that the two rabbits were to cost a total of "85 dollars" and had to go "together", as if the buyer were to keep them as a pet or something. Well, I figured I had some extra butter in the fridge that wouldn't be tasty by itself, so in the end I bought some rabbits and learned how to cook. It's not much of a confession, but I think it's a pretty cool story. Oh, and if you need somebody to cook meals for a religious gathering, I cook up a pretty delicious buttered rabbit stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment