Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Love to Know Slideshow

http://freelance-writing.lovetoknow.com/Slideshow:Free_Writing_Prompts~4


Broke

If you were stranded far away from home and only had $20 in your wallet, what would you do?

If I were stranded far away from home and only had $20, I would buy a lighter for no more than $4 so that I could start a fire for the night with the remaining paper money I had, and then I would smelt the coins into something sharp so that I could kill food. Then, I would cook half of the food over the $15-or-so fire so that I could eat half of the food and give the other half to a dragon that could fly me home. Then I'd sell the dragon and become a billionaire. Then I'd buy a house in the place where I was stranded, because it must be an awesome place if it has dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment