Wednesday, September 21, 2011


This is a picture of cats. There are a lot of cats in this picture. They are very fluffy and fat and cat-like. They are also a calm and leisurely shade of orange. They are very 3 dimensional, and graceful. I want a cat, except I'm allergic to cats and they are a pain to take care of, because they only look lazy in nature, but they have claws to make up for that. They have nine lives, which makes them fun to throw around the house, but that destroys the furniture too, so my parents wouldn't let me do that. That's why I don't have cats. But I draw cats too, and they are also fluffy, but they are not fat and 3 dimensional and realistic. They are like cartoons, because I am lazy, like a cat, so I can't draw realistically, and thus my cats are simple and flat, which makes them easier to work with and easier to throw around the page. So it's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment