Friday, September 9, 2011

10 Things (Devoid Of Artificially Flavored Cats)

1. I learned how to draw something that greatly resembles the face of a cat. I perfected it while studying health in my health class over the summer. Also I didn't do very well in my over the summer health class this summer.

2. I'm allergic to cats. Also I don't eat many deep fried foods.
3. I like art, but not modern art because modern art is stupid makes no sense. I know this because this summer I went to many museums in Europe, especially in Paris, and almost all of the modern art museums were really boring. The other museums hadn't any better pieces either, but at least they looked nice on the outside. I usually draw in pencil, which is why my favorite colors are gray and rainbows.

4. I like computer programming and coding and videogames. I hope that I can finish learning how to program sometime in the future.

5. I like Pocky even though I've only ever eaten 1 pack, but it just has that reputation for being a really awesome food. It's really expensive no matter which asian supermarket I visit.

6. PCs are the best, and not only compared to Mac either.

7. Last summer I also took a college course on creative writing *irony*, which is where most of my reading came from. Otherwise I only ever read manga and Japanese stuff.

8. I am bad at math.

J. I visit China sometimes, because that's where my relatives live.

10. I really like being the antithesis. Oddly enough, I used to pronounce antithesis wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment