Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Want To Write About #96

An important lesson that everyone learns early on in life is that dying is bad. I, for one, learned this fairly quickly, and I'm sure that others have too, because it is a vital piece of knowledge that is very much so important to living a life filled with life. Some people have not learned this yet, and these people are insane people. They like to play violent video-games and punch walls and play football. I'm sure that it is very tough for them to stay alive sometimes, but this is okay because they have adapted to their lack of vitality by having more vitality than that which they lack. Cats, on the other hand, have nine lives, so I'm fairly sure dying is more fun for them. It makes me wonder if they have seen the other side. Maybe I can ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment